Complaint Review: FXsupplements

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
fxsupplements.com Nationwide U.S.A.

FXsupplements I placed an order for for Acai berry Maxx, never received it but they took my money. Internet Internet

On Novenber 29, 2008, I placed an order for Acai Berry Maxx. The procuct has not been received but FXsupplements charged my credit card and got the money. This is a very unethical company and I am warning other people not to order from them becaise I do not want them taken like I have been.

I called the company and left several messages but they refuse to return my calls. They use names Like Opra Winfrey and Rachael Ray to entice people like you and me to give them money. This company is a scam and I want everybody to know it.

Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FXsupplements/nationwide/FXsupplements-I-placed-an-order-for-for-Acai-berry-Maxx-never-received-it-but-they-took-m-403910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FXsupplements