Complaint Review: FXsuppliment.com - ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
FXsuppliment.com - ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM
916 113th Street, Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FXsuppliment.com - ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM They took money out of my account before 14 day trial was up, then next month took more money out and never sent product. So far they have taken out of my account$171.80 and I cannot cancel there is no such web address Arlington Texas

I ordered a free 14 day trial for 5.95 from this company. I got my free trial and the next day they took out the full amount of product another $79.95 before my 14 day trial even began. I called several times and several numberw with no luck. I was give a bogus email to cancel from, it came back as no such address. I cannot get them to stop. This month they took out another $85.90 and no product. I don't want the product and have tried since the day I had the product to cancel this and cannot. I have to cancel my Debit card and am told that they still may get access to my account, and I am filing a fraudulent charge with my bank. This company is bogus and uses celebritys name to further they scam.

Pamela
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FXsupplimentcom-ACAIBERRYMAXXCOM/Arlington-Texas-76011/FXsupplimentcom-ACAIBERRYMAXXCOM-They-took-money-out-of-my-account-before-14-day-trial-411423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FXsuppliment.com - ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM