Complaint Review: FYE Backstage Pass

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Bettye — Asheboro North Carolina
FYE Backstage Pass

FYE Backstage Pass Fraudulent and a Customer Care line not in service, Internet

Just as another person reported in 2010 here in Ripoff Report, somehow FYE is able to get your debit card number and another person's name (in my case, my husband) then claim he authorized membership and bill you. $11.99 a month. I called the  number listed on their website for customer service - 518 452 1242 and their customer service line was not working. What! So I called the other number for membership and kept asking until I got someone who could answer my question.

Of course they claimed no refunds, the billing cycle had already gone through so I was charged again after I  called the previous week and had canceled. I insisted the rep talk to her supervisor and said I would notify the bank to dispute the charges so guess what, a refund is coming my way. Just to be on the safe side I disputed the charges with the bank and hopefully they'll see this is fraudulent. I may also cancel my current debit card, every few months so this won't happen again. With FYE BP or any other company.

Don't ever take no for an answer! If this is happening to quite a few people, surely there's a lawyer out there somewhere who could file a class action suit and get this stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FYE-Backstage-Pass/internet/FYE-Backstage-Pass-Fraudulent-and-a-Customer-Care-line-not-in-service-Internet-1039993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FYE Backstage Pass