Complaint Review: FYE Retail Store Aka Trans World Entertainment

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
FYE Retail Store Aka Trans World Entertainment
Traverse City, Michigan Traverse City, Michigan U.S.A.

FYE FYE Retail Store Aka Trans World Entertainment Harrasses and humiliates customer for a .99 cent purchase. Traverse City Michigan

A couple of weeks ago I was in the FYE store in my local mall. I have been a customer there for over 15 years and have spent thousands of dollars over that time.

Unfortunately I have been out of work for several months therefore I am quite down and unhappy.

I bought an item for 99 cents and the employee who rang me up had the audacity to make a sarcastic comment about the size or price of my purchase. I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he even said yes.

I mean, the guy humiliated me in front of other customers who were standing in line to check out. I already feel bad enough already now in my current situation, and I won't be having any Christmas this year.

Why couldn't this employee simply ring me up and say have a nice day or happy holidays.

Ive contacted Trans World twice by email. The first one never got a response, the second one just said they would contact the local store about it. Big freakin deal, no apology, nothing. Thjey don't give a rip snort about the consumer... therefore I am done forever doing business with FYE or any of Trans Worlds affiliates. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FYE-Retail-Store-Aka-Trans-World-Entertainment/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/FYE-FYE-Retail-Store-Aka-Trans-World-Entertainment-Harrasses-and-humiliates-customer-for-a-400701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FYE Retail Store Aka Trans World Entertainment