Complaint Review: Fabiana

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Fab — Toronto Ontario Canada

Fabiana Order has not been delivered and neither refunded since July/2012. Internet

I had bought a purse at Michael Kors Plaza on July/2012. The good was supposed to arrive in one month maximum as showed at the site. I had contact the site and had no answer for 3 months. I tried to contact Michael Kors directly and they didn't care. After 4 months I received an email asking me to choose other model because the one I had choose was sold out. I had choose a new stile 4 times and even showed in the site as available, they replay me as sold out. So I decided for receive the refund and they offer me 70% of the value I had paid in July. After that I choose another stile, trying to get the problem solved. One more time they replay me, but at that time, telling me that they had refund my money in october. Than I look at my monthly statement and could not find the credit. I send new email asking for details about the credit and surprisingly they replay with the information that they are processing the refunding in some days and if I can wait some more time.
Where is the respect?
Michael Kors let others use their name with no responsibility? One more detail is that I had seen this site advertising at facebook. Do they have some  requirements to add a company? Which is they relative responsibility?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fabiana/internet/Fabiana-Order-has-not-been-delivered-and-neither-refunded-since-July2012-Internet-979638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fabiana