Complaint Review: Fabriclear

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — New York New York United States of America
Fabriclear
61 ACCORD PARK DR Norwell, Massachusetts United States of America

Fabriclear Somehow they got my credit card information and billed me $37.84 for the product. Norwell, Massachusetts

When I looked at my CC statement -- I had no idea what it was.  A little google search turned up their fabriclear product.  First time I had heard of the product.

Called the CSR and they said I had called in and placed an order on XX date.  I do majority of my shopping online nowadays and would have almost never ordered something like this on the phone with them.

After a 1 minute discussion and being put on hold 2 times for 10 seconds while she 'checked the system', she told me I would be refunded.  Sounded a little too easy to get the refund and seems like this happens a lot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fabriclear/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061/Fabriclear-Somehow-they-got-my-credit-card-information-and-billed-me-3784-for-the-produ-1000994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fabriclear