Complaint Review: Fabulous and Baroque Furniture

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Doreen — Chicago Illinois
Fabulous and Baroque Furniture
4674 Priem Lane, Suite 101 Austin, Texas United States of America

Fabulous and Baroque Furniture The furniture I bought from this company is falling apart. The owners will not even answer me. I have approx 30 pictures to show everyone. I bught over $30,000.00 worth of furniture. After sending over 20 pictures the owners will not answer me. Austin, Texas

I bought over $30,000 worth of furniture and over $20,000 of it is falling apart.  Within 6 months of receipt of this furniture it is cracking, splitting and peeling.  I will be happy to provide pictures. Just email me.  I am happy to speak with people who are having the same problem as well.  I already had one person contact me with the same problem.  The company won't answer her either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fabulous-and-Baroque-Furniture/Austin-Texas-/Fabulous-and-Baroque-Furniture-The-furniture-I-bought-from-this-company-is-falling-apart-1040474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fabulous and Baroque Furniture