Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies ,Dynasty Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:Slidell Louisiana
Face To Face Technologies ,Dynasty Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 18352 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Face To Face Technologies,Dynasty Technologies, Inc. Very Assertive in selling subscriptions of magazine supposedly going to troops in Iraq with some funds going to Africa but couldn't get rid of them Golden Colorado

I am desperately trying to cancel this subscription because I really won't have the funds to pay for it without some of my bills becoming NSF. They give you three days to cancel and today is the third day. I have faxed them the back of the notice that it tells you that you can fax the cancellation to them today on September 29, 2008 @ 07:40 am.

I would appreciate any help I can receive my $ 45.00 back. I know to some that seems very little but to me it's a lot.

Sincerely

Carmen
Slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Dynasty-Technologies-Inc/Golden-Colorado-80402/Face-To-Face-TechnologiesDynasty-Technologies-Inc-Very-Assertive-in-selling-subscriptio-376888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies ,Dynasty Technologies, Inc.