Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies - Great Lakes Circulation

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Face To Face Technologies - Great Lakes Circulation
PO BOX 67 Evergreen, Colorado U.S.A.

Face To Face Technologies - Great Lakes Circulation ripoff scam dishonest fraudulant ripoff Evergreen Colorado

On January 19th 2007 a young man knocked at my door selling magazine subscriptions. I thought the price was kind of high and he explain that a portion went towards a trip.I agreed to purchase a magazine subscription from him so he could earn points to take an educational trip. He said it would be 4 to five weeks for delivery.

Five weeks later i called the number on the reciept and they said they had no information for me until the 120 period was up because they are just a third party company. I told her what was explained to me about the 4-5 weeks and she said no verbal agreements were recogonized. I was flat out lied to. I asked for a supervisor and she said they have no information other than whats on my invoice. I asked for a number that i could call since they said they are not responsible and they refused, stating that the people i ordered from are a "mobile company."

After being lied to and given no answers, I didn't want to purchase a subscription from them. They said i only had 3 days to cancel and that had passed and i could not recieve a refund unless the magazine was not deliver within the 120 day period and i was stuck with the subscription. I called more than once a month every month and was given the same run around. It is now past the 120 day period.

I have waited more than 4 months for a magazine subsription and never recieved it or any response to my phone calls or letters. I called again today and i was told again that they would have to "investigate." They have had more than 4 months to get this to me and more than enough time to "investigate." Not to mention the numerous phone converstions to make sure they didn't "overlook" anything.

The manager said she was not responsible if they was a typo or if there was a postal error. But that exactly what happens when you sign a contract, you accept responsibilty. And I have verfied my address more than six times and it's correct on the original reciept. They still after all my inquries and after the 120 day period have no information about my magazine and refuse to give the number to who they say i ordered from. I never recieved anything at all more than four months later.

I've filed a complaint with the better business bureau (www.bbb.org) and i hope everyone else will do the same so that these people will be held responsible. I can't believe there are all these complaints from all over the country since 2005 and they are still getting away with this.

Heather
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Great-Lakes-Circulation/Evergreen-Colorado-80439/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Great-Lakes-Circulation-ripoff-scam-dishonest-fraudulant-ripof-249618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies - Great Lakes Circulation