Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies INC

• Phone: 3036748252
  • Web:
  • Category:

Face To Face Technologies INC Big Joke Kittredge , Colorado

A young girl came to my home claiming that if we bought a subscription from her that she would win a trip. We ordered the Ebony magazine for two years at $63.00. My husband and I talked about it and decided that we would just get them from the store. We also asked when would the check be cashed. We were told that it would be two weeks; however, the check was cashed six days later. We sent in the form to cancel as well as called them to cancel The order was not cancelled nor have we recieved an issue of Ebony yet. I am very disappointted escecially as hard as times are. I will never do that again. All I want is my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies-INC/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Face-To-Face-Technologies-INC-Big-Joke-Kittredge-Colorado-575378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies INC