Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: fenraven — Glenwood City Wisconsin USA
Face To Face Technologies Inc.
P O Box 1060 Kittridge, Colorado United States of America

Face To Face Technologies Inc. Face to Face Technologies Inc. Young woman sold me a magazine subscription for two years, claiming it was for a local contest for high school kids. Very personable and warm, that girl. Impossible to resist! Kittridge, Colorado

A young woman knocked at my door during the week out county fair was going on, saying she was selling magazine subscriptions for a school club she belonged to, and that girls had been pitted against the boys.

She read off a list of magazines I could choose from, and showed me information out of a book.  It all looked like it was on the up and up, so I signed up for the Photography magazine for two years (this was the minimum time available).

She was extremely warm and personable, very easy to talk with, and told me stories about my neighbors and how much they had purchased from her.

I was and continue to be unemployed, so giving her $71 was not easy for me, but I liked her so much, I figured I could work it into my budget somehow.

Ten weeks later, I have yet to receive any magazine, and there is no valid contact information on the receipt she gave me.

I feel screwed, and I'm really upset about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc/Kittridge-Colorado-80457/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc-Face-to-Face-Technologies-Inc-Young-woman-sold-me-a-magazi-503704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies Inc.