Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Nazareth Pennsylvania
Face To Face Technologies
PO BOX 67 EVERGREEN, Colorado U.S.A.

Face To Face Technologies FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES AKA AMERICAN CASH AWARDS EVERGREEN Colorado

Two young boys came to my door, one very quiet, the other extremely pushy, talked me into (after my many refusals) buying magazines so he could go on a trip, claiming all he needed was 2 more customers and he's there. He was a pain inthe neck, I could not get him off my door step.

After taking my information, and telling me the cost, I was appalled and told him no way can I pay that amount for magazines. When he finally realized that I was NOT going to, he relented and told me all was fine, all I had to do was call and cancel. He did NOT take a check from me, but DID have all the information.

I called the next day and cancelled.

Months later I saw a bank check cashed in my name for the amount of $92.00.

I called and was told there is nothing they could do about it, that the subscription was not cancelled, therefore, it went into collections, after sitting for a while. I recieved NO magazines from this company, nor did I agree to pay this exhorberant amount of money. I told them I will call teh ]Better Business Bureau and the newspapers, I was put thru to a supervisors voicemail, and told that person to call by 5pm the next day. I have yet to receive a call.

Geri
Nazareth, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies/EVERGREEN-Colorado-80437/Face-To-Face-Technologies-FACE-TO-FACE-TECHNOLOGIES-AKA-AMERICAN-CASH-AWARDS-EVERGREEN-Col-314751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies