Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies

• Reported By:Rochester Massachusetts
Face To Face Technologies
Evergreen, Colorado U.S.A.

Face To Face Technologies asked for hand sanitizer Evergreen Colorado

I was glad to see I wasn't the only one to have this happen too. (not that I wish it on anyone) It's the same MO I live in Massachusetts near the cape and she made it sound that if she recieved so many points she would win a trip to Florida so, I bought $ 100 dollars worth for 2 catalogs. I never cancelled but I looked on the reciept to see when they might be delivered and I found there was no # and that there's no physical street adddress. Well at least my heart was in the right place and even though they don't honor what they say I know that my motive was good and God see's that. Hey I probly would have spent it on new shoes or something.

Giselle
Rochester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies/Evergreen-Colorado-80437/Face-To-Face-Technologies-asked-for-hand-sanitizer-Evergreen-Colorado-290519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies