Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, January 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas North Carolina
Face To Face Technologies
29029 Upper Bear Creek Rd. #110 Evergreen, Colorado U.S.A.

Face To Face Technologies A fast talking kid came to my door selling magazines for $63 i never got the magazines Evergreen Colorado

At the time i was living in Tampa florida.A fast talking kid came to my door selling magazines.I wrote him a check for $63....That was a big mistake. I never recieved my magazines and they cashed the check.I tried to dispute it with the bank.They claimed they couldn't do anything for me. They told me to hire an attorney...OMG!!...These people got away with this!!

Dallas, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies/Evergreen-Colorado-80439/Face-To-Face-Technologies-A-fast-talking-kid-came-to-my-door-selling-magazines-for-63-i-n-229885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies