Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
Face To Face Technologies
P.o. Box 18352 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Face To Face Technologies lied to me about himself and what he was doing to raise money Golden Colorado

At first the guy ignored my no soliciting sign, told me lies that my neighbors sent him to my house, told me his dad lived on the next street over and when i confronted my neighbor about sending me down she said she did not. he told her his mom lived the next street OPPISITE of where he told me. he let himself in my house, looked around, made rude comment about my daughter, asked for water out of my fridge, asked to use the bathroom, scoping my house out. my neighbor said he did the exact same thing to her while in her house, even using the bathroom 20 minutes before coming to my house.

When i tried to fax a cancelation notice to the number they gave me on my reciept it was a non working fax number. after reading several complaints about them i realized what happened to me has happened to several people. now i have to mail in a cancelation and hope it gets postmarked before the 3rd day, which falls on a sunday, im sure another part of their scheme. i cancelled the check and hope that this does not rip me off as i am off work due to an injury.

he told me that he was selling magizines for the troops over seas but i dont believe a word of it. i was stupid to let him con me into doing that.

Don
glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies/Golden-Colorado-80402/Face-To-Face-Technologies-lied-to-me-about-himself-and-what-he-was-doing-to-raise-money-Go-438372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies