Complaint Review: Face To Face Technology

• Reported By: Mommyof3 — Milpitas California United States of America
Face To Face Technology
PO Box 1060, Kittredge, Colorado United States of America

Face To Face Technology American Cash rewards HUGE SCAM!! Kittredge, Colorado

A teenager knocked on the door selling megazines.  He had a batch showing where he worked and a information for all the megazines that were available to order.  He said he needed to earn points for a trip to Italy for school and that he was ahead.  I felt bad so I ordered a kids megazine just so happens that was more expensive.

$63 in cash later, I realized that it was more than triple the price on line.  The next day I cancelled.  I also sent a copy of what I mailed to their customerservice email.  10 business days later no refund.  I emailed their customer service and called.  No answer on both ends.

I doubt I will see my $ or my suscription.  This company's been ripping people off for years how can they NOT be brought down.  These teenagers that works for these companies, how can they work for a company that rip off good people?

I have 3 kids to support and my husband just lost of his job.  This is what I have to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technology/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Face-To-Face-Technology-American-Cash-rewards-HUGE-SCAM-Kittredge-Colorado-569179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technology