Chin

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Las Vegas Nevada USA
FaceUp Entertainment

FaceUp Entertainment dba FaceUp Gaming Online Poker Pay Subscription ON TIME--doesn't matter--They do not pay you when you win! Internet

This online entity paid me once--in July 2012 for a cash claim of $90USD.  They have not paid me since!  I have three cash prize claims adding up to more than $700!  And I have paid my subscription fee on time every month!  I have tried communicating with them through all available avenues, and received this answer:  Thank you for your patience, and be assured that all claims will be paid(The check is in the mail!).  We are currently seeking funding and our fiscal future is bright(I think they borrowed part of this from one of the President's campaign speeches)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FaceUp-Entertainment/internet/FaceUp-Entertainment-dba-FaceUp-Gaming-Online-Poker-Pay-Subscription-ON-TIME-doesnt-matt-978520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FaceUp Entertainment