Complaint Review: Facebook Gifts

• Reported By: Husker Red — Nebraska
Facebook Gifts
Internet USA

Facebook Gifts Facebook Gifts Floral Cake Arrangement Internet

My sister paid for the Floral Cake Arrangement through Facebook Gifts to be sent to me for my birthday in June, 2013. The arrangement was supposed to be sent by Facebook Gifts through 1-800-flowers. I NEVER received the arrangement so we both contacted Facebook Gifts. The reply my sister received said that we needed to be patient as it can take up to 10 days for gifts to be received through USPS???  Um, FLOWERS are NOT sent through the postal service!!  The reply I received said they needed a new address as my current address that I gave them must not be a good address since the flowers were "supposedly" delivered and I didn't receive them.

The address as well as the telephone number I sent Facebook Gifts was correct and is my current address so I didn't have "another address" I could give them.  They replied back and said after checking into the matter they would send another arrangement at no additional cost. [continued below]....

.....  I NEVER received the 2nd arrangement they supposedly sent out to a local florist.  After 4 WEEKS and NUMEROUS EMAILS, they finally agreed to refund my sister the money she sent them for this gift.  As of the writing of this report, my sister has not received her refund yet.

I have not been able to find out which local florist, supposedly received both of these floral arrangement orders, so the fault could also be the local florist.  If you want to sent someone a floral arrangement, DO NOT send them through FACEBOOK GIFTS!! I highly recommend that you contact FTD or 1-800-flowers yourself and send your order through them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Facebook-Gifts/internet/Facebook-Gifts-Facebook-Gifts-Floral-Cake-Arrangement-Internet-1069020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Facebook Gifts