instrument

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Joie506 — Liberty Pennsylvania
Facebook Online International Lottery
California Ave. Palo Alto, , California USA

Facebook Online International Lottery AKA Laura Cabrera and Adam Hudson, Lincoln Howard They sent me an email and text messages and are continuing to send messages to me asking why I haven't claimed my cheque and be happy with my family. I am getting messages from Laura, and Adam and the Fairway Delivery Service California

I was sent an email stating that I had won a lottery because my email was randomly chosen .  After sending a reply to them a Laura Cabrera kept texting me about when was I gonna pay the delivery company and get my winnings.  After a reply to the delivery courier I was told to go to a western union and pay $150 before they could deliver my cheque.  After time passed during the day I was again contacted my Laura Cabrera and when I asked her to show me proof of my winning status she gave me the name of Adam Hudson to contact and so I did and e said he paid $200 to get his becquerel and that he was living happily with his family.  That was the exact thing Laura said.  I told her I would go to western uunion it after much debate I didn't go and have refused to go and yet Laura continues to contact me.  What so I do now??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Facebook-Online-International-Lottery/-Palo-Alto-California-94304/Facebook-Online-International-Lottery-AKA-Laura-Cabrera-and-Adam-Hudson-Lincoln-Howard-T-1063165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Facebook Online International Lottery