- Report: #983283
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Facebook
Facebook they allow users to use stolen artwork from my personal art website art gallery http://www.redbubble.com/people/loreleft27/works/6093510-crystal-heart-bubbles Menlo Park California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this
Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
i own sole rights to crystal heart bubbles http://www.redbubble.com/people/loreleft27/works/6093510-1-crystal-heart-bubbles
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
5. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material that appears on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law. yes
6. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.Signed:
dec 17, 2012 1:57 pm
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Facebook/Menlo-Park-California-94025/Facebook-they-allow-users-to-use-stolen-artwork-from-my-personal-art-website-art-gallery-983283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.