Complaint Review: Facebook

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mark B — New York
Facebook
menlo park wichita falls, Select State/Province USA

Facebook I tried contacting Facebook many times, regarding this specific issue but instead of receiving help I received an nasty email stating, After further review of your account, we have determined that you violated our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities by misusing our site features to "harass"or poke other users. We will not be able to reactivate your account for any reason. This decision is final. for misuse of the adding friend feature by not adding "real-world contacts." However, I wasn't trying to annoy people with friend requests I was simply adding people I go to school with. Menlo Park California

*Author of original report: Mark Bao, is the one responsible for facebook , Zuckerberg fraud

I tried contacting Facebook many times regarding this issue but instead of receiving help I received an email stating, After further review of your account, we have determined that you violated our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities by misusing our site features to harass other users. We will not be able to reactivate your account for any reason. This decision is final.(dictatorship) for misuse of the adding friend feature by not adding "real-world contacts." However, I wasn't trying to annoy people with friend requests I was simply adding people I go to school with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Facebook/wichita-falls-Select-StateProvince/Facebook-I-tried-contacting-Facebook-many-times-regarding-this-specific-issue-but-inst-1053608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Facebook

Mark Bao, is the one responsible for facebook , Zuckerberg fraud

AUTHOR: JohnDoe - ()

this man keeps sending those threatening letters to all facebook users that confront the website authority or Mark Zuckerberg. All about , we do it our way. Do not respect clients, users.