Complaint Review: Faces, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: FIA is a FRAUD - SCAMMER — Fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
Faces, Inc.
Fayetteville, Arkansas United States of America

Faces, Inc. Kim Pease This woman has no idea what she is doing, it's all FAKE!!! I kept asking about "Sony" and NOTHING Fayetteville, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Ripoff Report is false

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS LADY!!! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!
So my son was told by this fat lady that "she has a modeling/talent agency", I went to meet with her (because my son is really a great singer) and immediately, I could tell that she was nothing but "hype".  I went home to research, she doesn't have any "real" credentials to back up anything.  She wanted my son (us, the parents) to pay for his training (I'm okay with paying for training, photo shoots, competition or whatever but...something didn't register, her lack of "professionalism" triggered suspicions with me).  I did some checking into the competition cruise she pitched, I wish I could take my son with a different agency because I am NOT signing him up with her.  She is sooooo STUPID and "OMG, OMG, My Agents in NY & LA are going to love him, watch out mom, your son is going to be famous".  Really???  Red flags:  #1. too FAT - how can you run an agency looking like that and you never really answer the questions.  Enough of the venting, I kept asking her about "Sony", she kept avoiding the subject and I have yet to receive an answer.  Hmmmm!!!  I also hear that the talents she is claiming are either not really her talent or the ones she has, not that great, couple might have something with "potential" but she is just nothing but a SCAMMER looking to take your money for bare minimum services rendered.  I'm an idiot for paying her several hundreds of dollars for the photo shoot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Faces-Inc/Fayetteville-Arkansas-/Faces-Inc-Kim-Pease-This-woman-has-no-idea-what-she-is-doing-its-all-FAKE-I-kept-a-655607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Faces, Inc.

Ripoff Report is false

AUTHOR: successful_client - (United States of America)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this ripoff report is clearly false. Kim Pease is, and has been my agent and makeup artist for several years. I am very familiar with her intake process and this report does not reflect it in the least. I suspect a competitor posted this, and if so, they are actually violating federal antitrust laws as well as committing blatant libel and defamation. But, enough of that.

I work with Ms. Pease on a regular basis and she is always of the highest integrity. In fact, I have also worked with her and other large entertainment groups; Hannover House, Disney, ABC, and Paul Weber, to name a few. Of course, Kim does actually have contacts with SONY, and if you check her facebook page, you will see photographs of her with all of these and more. Or, you could attend any number of her workshops and actually meet these people, as I have often had the pleasure of doing.

Ms. Pease always makes it very clear to her talent that jobs are not easy to get and the talent must work very hard in developing their career. This takes time and yes, it does cost money.

I include one of the latest success stories just as a sample. New movie with some of Ms. Pease's talent.

Lee