Complaint Review: Faces by Crystal-Crystal Ann Studio

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — new brighton Minnesota United States of America
Faces by Crystal-Crystal Ann Studio
17776 Tomball Parkway Houston, Texas 77064 Houston, Texas United States of America

Faces by Crystal-Crystal Ann Studio Faces by Crystal-Crystal Ann Studio facesbycrystal, Crystal Divinore, Crystal Ann, Crystal Ann Studio, Crystal D, Crystal Anne Studio Image Stole pictures, website design, text and company image from my website. Cheater, not trustworthy nor a makeup artist at all Houston, Texas

I received an email yesterday to let me know that a makeup artist in Texas has stolen everything from my website. I clicked on her site and was in total shock. Not only did she steal my website template and design and wrote copyright on it, but she actually stole photos from my website and put a ribbon on it saying :
Faces by Crystal. Then, when I went to her testimonial page, she actually used my personal testimonials with pictures of my brides. She even has a few photos of my head and hand in the photos, literally!!!
Then, when I went to her in action photos, she has a ton of my photos of me doing makeup!!!
I can't tell you how crazy someone might be to do something like this!!
She is braking many, many copyright laws and......I have already contacted every photographer and letting them know that she is using their photos illegally. I also contacted the website designer and my lawyer.
This so called makeup artist is trying to show people she can do makeup, but if she can do makeup, then why is she using my makeup photos?
My website is (((ROR redacted)))
(you will be in disbelief when you see the familiarity!!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Faces-by-Crystal-Crystal-Ann-Studio/Houston-Texas-/Faces-by-Crystal-Crystal-Ann-Studio-Faces-by-Crystal-Crystal-Ann-Studio-facesbycrystal-C-921800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Faces by Crystal-Crystal Ann Studio