helps

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: skyler — gaithersburg Maryland
Factory Direct Filters
Internet USA

Factory Direct Filters Company's actions/inactions demonstrate a lack of good faith effort to resolve wrongly shipped merchandise. Internet

I randomly selected Factory Direct Filters and and completed my online purchase on Nov 7th, 2013.  The Company promptly acknowledged my order online and their merchandise arrived on Nov 12th.   Upon opening the box, I noticed that the Company shipped the wrong filters (they shipped Merv # 11, when my order specifically stated Merv # 8).

I sent an e-mail to the Company on Nov 12th and also Nov 14th, via their online advertised support e-mail address and received no response to either e-mail.   I also called the Company multiple times on their online advertised phone number and each time left detailed information, to include the order number, date of order, my name, phone number and specifically requested that they ship the correct order without further delay.

Detailed voice messages were left each time, as I was unable to actually speak with a live customer service represenative.  On two occasions, a Company representative (identified as Donna), left a generic message acknowledging my voice messages.  Donna's message merely requested that I re-contact her and she provided the same advertised online phone number that I had previously attempted without success.

Although the Nov 7th, 2013 business transaction was my first experience with Factory Direct Filters, their failure to promptly and reasonably respond to my repeated efforts to resolve the wrongly shipped merchandise, will prevent me from conducting future business with this seemingly unreliable Company.

Hopefully, this shared experience will prevent others from receiving the wrong merchandise and also the frustration in trying to get Factory Direct Filters to correct their error.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Factory-Direct-Filters/internet/Factory-Direct-Filters-Companys-actionsinactions-demonstrate-a-lack-of-good-faith-effor-1103185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Factory Direct Filters