Complaint Review: Factory Direct Int. Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ericka — Trenton Ohio United States of America
Factory Direct Int. Inc.
PA Internet United States of America

Factory Direct Int. Inc. Factory Direct Superstore Ordered Dyson sweeper, told it was on backorder; 6 months later- NO MERCHANDISE and unable to call through 1-800# SCAM Internet

I purchased a Dyson sweeper as a Christmas gift on October 27, 2010, for the amount of $488.  I called a couple times, left a message on their recorded line.  In December, I spoke to a manger who assured me the Dyson sweeper was on backorder.  He suggested I call back the following week and he would let me know the time frame in which the Dyson would be available; I had the option of a refund or waiting a little longer.

I called the following week, left a message again on their automated line.  I have called a few times since then, at this time the 1-800 line listed on my credit card bill, and online, will not connect.  I have since done some research into how many scams they have recorded online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Factory-Direct-Int-Inc/internet/Factory-Direct-Int-Inc-Factory-Direct-Superstore-Ordered-Dyson-sweeper-told-it-was-on-b-714052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Factory Direct Int. Inc.