Complaint Review: Factory Outlet Store

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Vries — Farmington Hills Michigan
Factory Outlet Store
Internet USA

Factory Outlet Store Triple charged credit card ~$5000! New York City & Internet

FRAUD ALERT

I ordered two unlocked Samsung S5 cell phones.  A $1650 charged was made to and accepted by American Express.  Factory Outlet Shop, HOWEVE, contacted me to say they could not ship because the shipping address and the credit card billing addressES were different.  BUT, American Express did accept and post the charge because I have listed the shipping address as a secondary address.  I called American Express and confirmed that the charge went thru & posted.

I called Factory Outlet Store and they  asked that I provide a faxed copy of the my Drivers License and the back of my credit card.  American Express, however, had accepted and posted the charge.  I chose not to provide a copy of drivers license and a copy of the back of my credit card (for fraud protection) and Factory Outlet Shop agreed to cancel the order plus reverse the charge.

THE FRAUD:  They DID NOT REFUND THE $1650 charge and PROCESSED A SECOND $1655 charge plus several $1.00 charges against my credit card.  I called to rectify and they RETAILIATED BY PROCESSING A THIRD $1655 charge for a total of nearly $5000 RIP OFF!  When I called again, they threatened to charge another time.

American Express is putting alerts on those charges and trying to rectify but Factory Outlet Store refuses to cooperate.  i have closed that American Express account.  Meanwhile, my available credit at American Express has been decreased by nearly $5000.  Good thing I was not traveling.  The people who speak to you at this Factory Outlet Store are located in probably India and can barely speak or understand English.  I think this is a rip off operation.  BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Factory-Outlet-Store/internet/Factory-Outlet-Store-Triple-charged-credit-card-5000-New-York-City-amp-Internet-1140562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Factory Outlet Store