Complaint Review: Factory Price ltd

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Irena — Denver Colorado
Factory Price ltd

Factory Price ltd INTERNET SCAM Internet

I ordered a product from them which was delivered apparently to wrong address. Then instead of apologizing they told me to return the product so they can send it to right address. It did not make any sense to me becasue I emailed them to let them know I did not receive any product. Then they stopped responding to my emails and just ignore me. Apparently they have 2 deprtments. Their office is apparently located in Netherlands, they told me to contact their shipping department ( which is apparently in Hong Kong). The shipping department is ignoring my emails, so....I asked both departments for my money back and no response. I did not receive what I purchased, my credit card was charged and no response from anyone anymore. What a rip off and a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Factory-Price-ltd/internet/Factory-Price-ltd-INTERNET-SCAM-Internet-1035454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Factory Price ltd