surrender

• Submitted: Fri, March 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:sarasota Florida
FactoryOutletStore
213 W 35th St #2W New York, New York U.S.A.

FactoryOutletStore ripoff most all companies chg $6.45 for Norelco HQ170 This Company chg'd $21.95 for the same product, Sent mdse back, they chg'd $50 for restocking & mail which I already paid for New York New York

I ordered Norelco HQ170 which is a Nivea lotion for my husbands shaver. They chg'd me $21.95 for each one (which contains 5 lotions). Upon researching, I found TotalVac chg'd $6.45 for the exact same thing. I ordered this from FactoryOutlet because this is where I purchased the shaver. I also ordered Norelco HQ177 Shaver heads which they chg'd $40.95 (TotalVac chgs $29.95)

When I sent the product back-they chg'd me $48 for restocking fees and postage. The only postage they paid was for sending it I paid for the return. I thought that the $48 was a litte steep and definely classify this as a rip-off. Order #F734841. Was place 1/27/06.

Thanks,

Darlene
sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2006 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FactoryOutletStore/New-York-New-York-10001/FactoryOutletStore-ripoff-most-all-companies-chg-645-for-Norelco-HQ170-This-Company-chg-183038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FactoryOutletStore