Complaint Review: FactoryOutletStore.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Max — Louisville Kentucky
, Select State/Province USA

FactoryOutletStore.com sent the wrong product and did not refund my money in full after return New York

I ordered the car charger cable from FactoryOutletStore because on the picture it looked exactly like my original Garmin 1350T charger.  The thing that I received was not even close match to the picture.  It was a cheap replacement with spiral cord, which you can actually buy for $5.  I called the customer service and asked them to refund my money after I send this thing back.  How much of a surprise it was when I got only $10 back instead of getting $16 plus shipping cost.  This is unacceptable and this is not about the money.  These guys need to learn how to respect the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FactoryOutletStorecom/Select-StateProvince/FactoryOutletStorecom-sent-the-wrong-product-and-did-not-refund-my-money-in-full-after-re-1133224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FactoryOutletStore.com