textile

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Plymouth Michigan
Factoryoutletstore
34 34th Street, Third Floor Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Factoryoutletstore Lied about product specifications, I returned merchandise, NEVER receieved my refund Brooklyn New York

I ordered a shaver from Factoryoutletstore. They have a very clever way of using Google to make it look that they are a Remington outlet store. They have "Remington" in the website link from Google.

I bought a shave with the speicifications that said it had worldwide voltage. I called the company and they said it was a typogrpahic error. So, I said I will return the product if they pay for postage.

I returned the product. So far no payment. I paid through Pay Pal. They are ignoring Payl Pal's dispute requests. However, note of caution -- if you use Pay Pal to buy from this company, Pay Pal will not reimburse you. PayPal only reimburses people that bought from E-Bay.

Do not ever buy anything from this company. I am still waiting for my refund.

Denise detroit
Plymouth, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Factoryoutletstore/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/Factoryoutletstore-Lied-about-product-specifications-I-returned-merchandise-NEVER-receie-463855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Factoryoutletstore