Complaint Review: Fair & Flawless

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Columbia Maryland United States of America
Fair & Flawless
481 Old Country Road Westbury, New York United States of America

Fair & Flawless Skin bleaching company Company Facial Lightning Parfait after effects has caused my skinned to darken, become irritable, and to have migraines. Westbury, New York

The following company I am making a complaint against is Fair and Flawless, a company based in the New York according to it's contact page on it's webpage: http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com  I have been using the company's product for some time consistently until I have stopped using the product and have endured nightmarish after effect results.  The product used "Skin Soho, Facial Lightning Parfait" did work according to what the company's website had stated under the product's description.  However, the company does not state of any precautions or after effect of the product.  I believe the company misleads and misrepresents itself to its clients.  Please read what is posted on the company's main webpage;

"Imaginemore sensual skin in as little as five days with exquisite skin whitening and skin bleaching creams from Fair & Flawless. [continued below]....
.....Welcome to Fair & Flawless. Our unique, dermatologist-approved skin whitening and bleaching products have been beautifully transforming head to toecomplexions for over a decade. These creamy, dreamy, natural formulations are simply among the safest, healthiest and most effective ways to lighten, soften and protect skin.What Fair & Flawless Skin Whitening and Bleaching Products Can Do For YouOne smooth slather of our skin whitening and bleaching products and you'll notice the differencethe luxurious texture, the rich feel, the soft scents.

Keep applying our products and in as little as a few days you'll start to experience a smoother, brighter, lighter, more even complexion.At Fair & Flawless, we take a holistic approach to our formulations. That is why our skin whitening and skin bleaching products do not contain the damaging and toxic chemicals hydroquinone and mercury. All of our products are botanically based and as a result are safe, natural and gentle.Our Skin Whitening and Skin Bleaching Products are GuaranteedBecause we are confident about the effectiveness of our products, we back our skin whitening and skin bleaching products with a 14-day guarantee**. See inside for details."

The company states that their products are safe but when I stopped using the product, Skin Soho Facial Lightning Parfait, my skin had took on a darker shade than it was before I used the product.  My skin has become very irritable, flakey, and dry; and I also get migraines from time-to-time in which I have never experienced before.  The results of the after effects of the product have me looking like I was out in the sun for a long time but only for a few days.  Are their any legal actions I can take against this company?  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fair-Flawless/Westbury-New-York-11590/Fair-Flawless-Skin-bleaching-company-Company-Facial-Lightning-Parfait-after-effects-has-863917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fair & Flawless