Complaint Review: Fairbanks Aka Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2005

• Reported By:Marion Indiana
Fairbanks Aka Select Portfolio Servicing
PO Box 65260 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Aka Select Portfolio Servicing ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: Just an added question

First of all I have to say I am glad I found this site and also very sorry to see that so many other people are having the same problem with this company that I am! I have been in this nightmare now well over a year and my house is set for foreclosure on the 27th of April,2005! It is pretty sad when it is almost a relief to be getting out from under these people! Our situation is much like the others I read here and could not believe! They lost my payment(supposedly) I never heard a word til I sent my payment the next month and they sent it back to me saying it was not the full amount and they would need the full amount!

While arguing the point with them that I did pay, they continued to refuse payments from me, tried putting me on forebearance aggreements with outrageous amounts I am not even sure where they got them! In the end, you call and get a different person with a different answer every time and they refuse to let you speak to the same person! I done everything that 50 different people told me to do but somehow nothing gets done! I cannot afford an attorney so I will lose my family home the end of April! These people have caused so much emotional damage at this point I am almost glad to be getting free of them! Now, all we have to do is to find somewhere new for me and my husband and two small children to live!

They have no conscious these people and I hope someday that something will stop them as from reading here the class action suit seems to have done nothing to stop them from stealing people's homes! Good luck to anyone dealing with them in getting any kind of a good result as I sure couldn't, no matter what I done! Thanks to whoever started this as it atleast gives us all a place to vent!

Marianne
Marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Aka-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Aka-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-134274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Aka Select Portfolio Servicing

Just an added question

AUTHOR: Marianne - (U.S.A.)

Our house goes up for the foreclosure sale end of April! After reading all the post here it is almost a relief to be getting away from the nightmare but we fear once foreclosed that we will then be sued for a deficiency judgement by sps!

So, question is, has anyone here lost their homes to these crooks and then been sued for a deficiency as well and even been garnished? Any help would be much appreicated! Thank you