Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital AKA Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2005

• Reported By:palm bay Florida
Fairbanks Capital AKA Select Portfolio Servicing
P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital AKA Select Portfolio Servicing ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

I am also a victim of UNfairbanks Capital AKA SPS.Channel 9 news out of Orlando Fl WFTV on my behalf went to Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist who stated he has had over 200 complaints and 156 were reported thru the fraud hotline!

I did not take part in the class action lawsuit due to the fact the money I would have received was not even close to the bogus fees they were attempting to charge me. It is now 2 years later and I am still fighting them, we all have similiar stories but it does not seem to be enough to stop these thieves, I only stumbled onto this web-site by trying to gather information from the Federal Trade Commission lawsuit for my lawyer, I was very shocked to see the overwhelming to date reports, as I stated to my lawyer not even a Federal Grand Jury can stop these people, they were ordered to repay 40 million dollars to consumers, they then changed their name, have a different CEO, and apparantly nothing has changed.

Their deceit is premeditated and calculated. We need the Governor's, Congress, Senator's, State Attorney's anybody who will listen to the overwhelming number of stories to help us. Use your freedom of speech this country gave us to fight back, do not let them win! I have nearly given up numerous times, but have somehow found the strength to fight back, together we can help each other. Report your stories to 20/20,60 minutes, Prime Time Live, if enough of us do this, there will be a pattern and hopefully we will prevail. Good Luck to all, Pray a Novena to St. Teresa the little flower.

God Bless All who are traumatized by this cowardly and greedy act of unadulterated, sinful, unamerican scam our government is allowing to continue!

Cecile
palm bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2005 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-AKA-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84265/Fairbanks-Capital-AKA-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-128512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital AKA Select Portfolio Servicing