Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital Aka: Loan Servicing Center

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2004

• Reported By:Picayune Mississippi
Fairbanks Capital Aka: Loan Servicing Center
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corporation Aka: Loan Servicing Center THE ULTIMATE DECEPTIVE PREDITORY THEIVES! Salt Lake City Utah

I am looking for anyone else in Mississippi going through this NIGHTMARE!

I have been a VICTIM of this servicing center since 1998! I have been through foreclosure on an average of two three times per year for the past six years. I had filed bankruptcy (chapter 13) to try to protect my home from Fairbanks Capital.

I started the proceedings in November to suspend yet another forclosure. But unbeknowing to me that my home was sold at public auction to a company that had bought it for taxes that Fairbanks should have paid through escrow that was included on my mortgage because of constant force placed insurance. Not to mention to protect their investment.

I found out about 3 month's too late that Fairbanks was my servicer they never sent a statement the first three months until I got a letter from their attorney, my house was being forclosed upon. I paid what they wanted....THOUGHT I had it straightened out but......I guess not. Tried to refinance, but with no avail..NO ONE would refinance me because of the forclosure on my credit report even when I wasn't in foreclosure....they would not remove it. I called Fairbanks they said they couldn't change it. I asked them WHY!?! "YOU CAN PUT IT THERE....YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OFF??? They assured me they couldn't.

Well, now my house has been sold for the taxes I will homeless with a 12 year old. I am not currently working had to apply for disability due to a disease that had taken over my life that I cannot control. I have depleated all of my savings. I am going to continue with the fight. And PRAY TO GOD THAT ONEDAY these people with Fairbanks and any of it's affiliates will be put into their place and repay back to those they had stolen from. MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. I can't finance anything with my credit and now I have no income.

Picayune, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2004 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Aka-Loan-Servicing-Center/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation-Aka-Loan-Servicing-Center-THE-ULTIMATE-DECEPTIVE-PREDITORY-77477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Aka: Loan Servicing Center