Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital Corp, Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Zion Illinois
Fairbanks Capital Corp, Select Portfolio Servicing
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corp Select Portfolio Servicing Trying to foreclose because they said they did not receive payment Ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

Every year around the same time they quote on quote say they dont receive my payments. I have had to get a lawyer both times and then put stop payments on my checks and reissue them a certified check for the payments and all the fees. Then out of no where last year they sent my checks back and said well we found them now. They have been doing this ever since they switched names. It wasnt any better with Fairbanks as being there name. I pay more in fines and fees than I pay for my utilites every month. Yet this company seems to be getting away with it. They have really hurt my credit by putting I pay my payment late every month as well. Is there any help out there?

Zion, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Corp-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Fairbanks-Capital-Corp-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Trying-to-foreclose-because-they-said-th-177694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Corp, Select Portfolio Servicing