Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Fairbanks Capital Corporation
fairbankscapital.com/ , Arizona U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corporation Humiliating nightmare for our family ripoff Florida

I had to retire from the Post Office because of a disability. We fell behind in our mortgage payments while we waited for the compensation payments to start coming in. At first Fairbanks seemed understanding. We owed them several back payments and they accepted them. Later we got a little behind and they started getting really snotty with my wife. I came in the house one day and she was crying. I asked what's the matter and she replied that the girl that works at Fairbanks told her to get off her lazy a*s and get a job! To make a long story short we ended up losing our house through foreclosure. We've got two small children and I know this is devastating for them. We're in an apartment now only because the land lady used to live on my mail route.We were part of the class action law suit and received some restitution in July of this year and that's probably all we'll get. They still owe us an incentive award from the class action suit in the amount of 3500.00. I doubt if they'll ever pay it. I suggest to anyone else that was part of the class action to hound them for the money at their new website! Just type in their new name,Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. and demand your money on their e-mail. Good Luck!

Joe and kim
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation/Arizona/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation-Humiliating-nightmare-for-our-family-ripoff-Florida-116843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Corporation