Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, April 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 17, 2004

• Reported By:New Castle Indiana
Fairbanks Capital Corporation
www.fairbankscorp.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corporation INDIANA VICTIMS OF FAIRBANKS LOST HOME 1 YEAR AGO!! ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

"Class Action Lawsuit"
It's been exactly 1 year since Fairbanks Capital Corp. stole our home from us, we are surviving victims of this company. We've managed too stay together as a family and trust me it has been the most difficult year we've ever had to face!

It's also been 1 year since I have logged onto this website, I am in total disbelief that this company is still thieving from families. With all of the media hype and class action lawsuit I had hoped that at least they be washing their hands. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.. still have sticky fingers .. just itching to get more .. more.. and more money!!

My heart goes out too all of the victims of Fairbanks!! The best and strongest advice that I can give to you current victims is .. GET AWAY from them!! If you can refinance than do so, find another lender if possible. But, I imagine that they have you within their grips and that ISN"T a possibility. They have you backed in a corner with no where to move. I KNOW WE'VE been there.. MANY of us have. I would also suggest that you put your home up FOR SALE, but beware .. in either choice that you make watch closely to your PRE-PAYMENT penalty .. Fairbanks is NOTORIUS to increasing this as well .. EVEN AT LAST MINUTE PUTTING A HALT TO loan closings.

Packing up and moving from our home was pure HELL, there isn't a day that passes that I am not reminded of what we HAD. And the most difficult of all was trying to explain to our two young daughters why we were moving!!! Why we were leaving OUR HOME.. a home that we had been happy in!! But none the less a home that was pre-determined NEVER to be OURS!!

The sweetest thing that has come off all of this is that OUR voices will be heard and in the end perhaps a SMALL amount of money will come our way.. BUT NO $$ amount can even remotely began to justify or condol such a loss. NEVER again will our girls play in their backyard .. NEVER will we see our FIRST HOME a home where we brought both girls too once born. We won't get to see those two trees that we planted on their birthdays .. someone else will watch them grow, we will not be able to tell them the story about why those trees were planted.

Thanks Fairbanks for shattering our world!! Just KNOW that we have REMAINED a FAMILY and the LOVE that we have for one another will bring us HAPPINESS .. Irregardless, where we are or where we live!! YOUR employees and YOUR corporation will pay the ULTIMATE price in THE END!!!!

ULTIMATE PAYMENT
somewhere, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2004 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation-INDIANA-VICTIMS-OF-FAIRBANKS-LOST-HOME-1-YEAR-AGO-ripoff-S-88053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Corporation