Alexander

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:Canton Mississippi
Fairbanks Capital Corporation
3815 Southwest Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corporation charged late fees, penalties and sold loan to SN Servicing Corporation Salt Lake City Utah

Fairbanks Capital Corporation caused me to loose my home. I mailed payments to them, they stated they didn't received them. The bank was telling me the check was cleared; however, the check wasn't posted to my account. Fairbanks was charging me late fees, penalties and interest.

Fairbanks even stated that I had no homeowners insurance. They tact on additional fees for insurance, property taxes, etc. you name it, they did it. They were charging me these fees while I was trying to resolve the problem. I was sending payments to them.

Then I get a noticed stating that I owed SN Servicing over $3500. I wasn't aware who this company. I called SN Servicing. They informed me that Fairbanks Capital sold my loan to them. As a single mother of two, I didn't have that kind of money. I tried to called Fairbanks Capital, I left messages after messages, no one returned my called. I sent letters. To make a long story short, my kids and I have no home.

Dietra
Canton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation-charged-late-fees-penalties-and-sold-loan-to-SN-Servicing-C-94223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Corporation