Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital - LSC - SPS - Equicredit, Patriot Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, October 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 29, 2006

• Reported By:Panama Oklahoma
Fairbanks Capital - LSC - SPS - Equicredit, Patriot Mortgage
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Equicredit, Fairbanks Capital, Patriot Mortgage Fairbanks Capital - LSC - SPS - Equicredit, Patriot Mortgage Equicredit Faibanks etc. Stole my home through swapping Salt Lake City Utah

In 2001 I lost my home throgh something known as swapping. I had applied for home loan on my inherited home from my grandmother to purchase a home in the state where I lived Oklahoma. My intentions were to do some repairs to her home and use it as rental property. However I mailed in my first payment in to Fairbanks they told me the loan had been sold to a subsidarary company and they refused to accept my payment. By this time the second payment was due so I mailed both payments to the subsidarary company and I got the same results.

The loan was taken over by Equicredit and they also refused payment due to being sold to someone else. This went on for 9 months all payment attempts refused. They then foreclosed on the home and auctioned it off. The mortgage amount was $44,000 the home was sold for $58,000. After meaningless days on the phone trying to staighten this out during the payment period All was lost. I have tried everything I know to obtain some resolve but nothing has happened. I have disputed Equicredit on my credit report however it was not removed and now Fairbanks has shown up. Is there ANYTHING I Can do???? HELP PLEASE!!

Panama, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2006 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-LSC-SPS-Equicredit-Patriot-Mortgage/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Equicredit-Fairbanks-Capital-Patriot-Mortgage-Fairbanks-Capital-LSC-SPS-Equicredit-218197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital - LSC - SPS - Equicredit, Patriot Mortgage