sequence

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2004

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Fairbanks Capital Mortgage
3815 S. West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Mortgage Unprofessional, Unbelievable, UnFairbanks! I want my dignity, credit and money back. I will settle for NO less! Salt Lake City Utah

I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. I no longer have to deal with the daily harrassment and belittlement of that deplorable company. I no longer have my home of thirteen years. I had to sell to get out of false forclosure and out from under my credit nightmare. I too had promises broken, unfair fees and payment penalties assessed. Unnecessary insurance placement and false taxes escrowed is how this pathetic company actually operates.

I hope that every person young and old could read this message right before they sign on that dreaded dotted line. As they walk out of the offices with smiles thinking of a bright and cheery future in a home for their families, just remember this DON'T DO IT your lives will be turned upside down! Don't fret though, we have someone who is listening now and it feels great. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT and a taste of revenge!

anonymous
Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2004 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Mortgage/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Fairbanks-Capital-Mortgage-Unprofessional-Unbelievable-UnFairbanks-I-want-my-dignity-82207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital Mortgage