Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital - RESIDENTIAL REALESTATE REVIEW - THOMAS D. BASMAJIAN

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2005

• Reported By:richmond Virginia
Fairbanks Capital - RESIDENTIAL REALESTATE REVIEW - THOMAS D. BASMAJIAN
338 S. Warminster Rd. Hatboro, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital - RESIDENTIAL REALESTATE REVIEW Both Run By The Same Slimeball, THOMAS D. BASMAJIAN ripoff, this jerk is continuing to put innocent people on the streets, how can we stop him? Hatboro Pennsylvania

This jerk Thomas D Basmajian is still in business, how is this possible. Not only has he put my parents out of their house he has probably affected all of you reading this in some way. I mean he lost a large case and still he is out there making money by ripping people off.

We, the public, should not have to worry about scum like this being out there feeding on those not as fortunate as others, we need to flood our local representatives with letters and phone calls, encourage boycotts of all his businesses, we can find a way around this dirtbag. No matter how desperate your times may seem, if you go into dealings with this scum bag they will only get worse.

I am trying to get ready for the holidays and you don't know how sad it is to see my dad, a strong hard working man so stressed out. He has raised all three of his sons in this house for the past fifteen years!!!!

He has always worked very hard to keep our family safe and lukily I am out on my own now but it is really sad to see them struggling because this jerk and his cronies have milked everything out of my family, they had to claim bankruptcy and now they are scrounging to find a house to rent, and its not easy with a foreclosure and bankruptcy on their credit.

Lets stop this creap and send him to the streets, he may not pay attention to just one or two of us but if we come together he cannot ignore us!!!!

Josh
richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-RESIDENTIAL-REALESTATE-REVIEW-THOMAS-D-BASMAJIAN/Hatboro-Pennsylvania-19040/Fairbanks-Capital-RESIDENTIAL-REALESTATE-REVIEW-Both-Run-By-The-Same-Slimeball-THOMAS-165404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital - RESIDENTIAL REALESTATE REVIEW - THOMAS D. BASMAJIAN