Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital - Select Portfilio Services

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:Matteson Illinois
Fairbanks Capital - Select Portfilio Services
10401 Deerwood Park Blvd Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital/Select Portfolio Services Ripoff, illegal escrow account and insurance premium. Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: They can get away with anything

Even after agreeing to a class action settlement, Curry v. Fairbanks Capital Corp., No. 03-10895 (D. Mass.). Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., formerly Fairbanks Capital Corp., has continued these same practices.

Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. is still illegally charging my second mortgage account escrow payments and charging my account hazard insurance premiums.

I would like to know how are they able to continue to get away with this?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Johnny D
Matteson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2005 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital-Select-Portfilio-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Fairbanks-CapitalSelect-Portfolio-Services-Ripoff-illegal-escrow-account-and-insurance-p-136511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital - Select Portfilio Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They can get away with anything

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

Hi,I live in pana illinois, Believe me they won't stop until they have your home. they got mine and I have papers saying they are not to foreclose until everything is settled.I went to court every month for three years.Never did get anyone to look at my papers showing what they were doing.

They would send me money saying my home was paid for then charge me late fees because they sent me the money.

I could keep going telling some of the things they did but it won't do any good.But they did get my home.Nothing will stop them.

I wish you luck