Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2004

• Reported By:Ft Lauderdale Florida
Fairbanks Capital
www.fairbankscapital.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corp. ripoff, lost payments, put in foreclosure, false reporting to credit bureaus Salt Lake City Utah

I fought with Fairbanks so many times. They lost my payments, then refused to accept payments, put me in foreclosure, WHILE I was refinancing. Fortunately, I got out of them by refinancing, but it took them 9 months to send my refund back, they put insurance on my house which I didn't need, they refused to provide a pay-off amount. And they are STILL reporting me as late AFTER my refinancing and they had been paid off.

It's just amazing to me this company still exists and isn't paying one HELL OF A LOT MORE for settlement purposes. But I don't have the resources to fight them myself and all the attorneys I spoke to will not file suit because of the class-action and they don't expect Fairbanks to be around much longer. So I don't have much of a choice except to go with the class-action settlement.

Ft Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capital/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Capital-Corp-ripoff-lost-payments-put-in-foreclosure-false-reporting-to-cred-88285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capital