Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capitial Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
Fairbanks Capitial Corporation
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corporation Foreclosure Fees, Forced Insurance when we already had coverage - consumer rip-off fraud Salt Lake City Utah

Fairbanks Capital has over the last two years, forced homeowners insurance, held payments in suspense, charged foreclosure fees for current accounts, etc...

These are some of the experiences I have encountered with Fairbanks. Worse is that when they suspended my payments they never notified me. If I hadn't called with a question, I would not have known that I was two days away from foreclosure. I still had to pay property review fees and other attorney fees for the pending foreclosure.

I also had insurance forced on my account. When I called and provided the information proving that I have had insurance, it took two faxes before I could get them to credit my escrow account.

Ted
Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capitial-Corporation/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Fairbanks-Capital-Corporation-Foreclosure-Fees-Forced-Insurance-when-we-already-had-cover-48840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capitial Corporation