Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capitol Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2003

• Reported By:Flowery Branch Georgia
Fairbanks Capitol Corporation
10401 Deerfield Park Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capitol Ripoff ripoff proof by a letter Georgia Department of Banking and Finance Fairbanks Capitol Corp should credit me for posting my payments improperly Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: WE ALL NEED TO WRITE TO CBS, ABC, NBC AND FOX NEWS

The Georgia Department of Banking and Finance has informed me that no Federal Agency has authority or sanctions over Fairbanks Capitol Corporation.

They also informed me in letterform, that the way my payments have been posted has cost me hundreds of dollars in interest.

Can you imagine over a period of 20 years along with the number of borrows Fairbanks Capitol Corp has been charging late fees, when indeed the payments are not late at all or posting payments incorrectly to benefit Fairbanks Capitol Corporation, how much interest we all are losing and being overcharged benefiting one party, Fairbanks Capitol Corporation.

Fairbanks Capitol Corporation is not abiding by my initial Promissory note and has told me that my promissory note does note apply to them since they purchased my loan.

I feel that if all the clients/borrows whose loans have been sold to Fairbanks Capitol Corporation
were to ban together, we could get a law firm to bring a class action lawsuit.

I have written 48 hours, 60 minutes, and Dateline with my story. Dateline has responded asking for additional information, which I have forwarded onto them for review.

Please feel free to contact me.

James

One last thing, I have written the President of Fairbanks Capitol Corp and to date he has failed to address the issue of posting my payments improperly as well as sending me late notices in the amount of $62.46, even though I made my monthly payments.

James d.
Flowery Branch, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2003 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capitol-Corporation/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/Fairbanks-Capitol-Ripoff-ripoff-proof-by-a-letter-Georgia-Department-of-Banking-and-Finan-48864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capitol Corporation

Ed,

In response to the lady who wants Dateline's contact information. I have mailed at the request of Dataline my story information. It is:

#5 Consumer Suggestion

WE ALL NEED TO WRITE TO CBS, ABC, NBC AND FOX NEWS

AUTHOR: IRMA - (U.S.A.)

I'M with you in what you are going through . WE recieved a forclouser notice from some lawyer in San Antono.

It had a diffrent womans name from Spring Branch, Texas along with ours in AMARILLO. I called FAIRBANKS asking questionsas to why we were losing our home.

AND THEY TOLD ME TO IGNORE THE NOTICE ,it was a MISTAKE and a MR. JOE LYONS was the only one that could remove THE CODE off our BANKRUPTCY REPORT THAT THEY CLAIM I FILED WHEN I NEVER DI!!!!!!!

THEY FINALLY ADMITTED THEY HAVE MY HUSBANDS SO SECURITY NUMBER WRONG AND MR. LYONS WOULD CORRECT IT .He told me that who ever told me that was very wrong ! HE CLAIMS HE HAS removed it BUT IT IS STILL ON THEIR SYSTEM.If you are having problems or want to talk to some one about a bankruptcy QUESTION , FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM AT 1-800-670-8360 EXT. 2254 AND ASK FOR HIM BY NAME JOE LYONS .

BE PREPARED FOR A VERY RUDE MAN TO ANSWER. HE TOLD ME NEVER TO CALL HIM AGAIN AND NEVER ASK FOR HIM . IN FACT HE WAS VERY UPSET LAST WEEK THAT I EVEN KNEW HIS NAME. TODAY WHEN I ASKED FOR HIM TO SEND ME IN WRITING SOMETHING TELLING ME THAT THE FORCLOUSER WAS A MISTAKE AND HAD BEEN CORRECTED , HE SAID , LAdy you can ask for the world and you won't get it from me. so I said I didn't want the world just a letter of apology from them for what they did to my husband and I. I WONT BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF TILL I AM OUT OF THIS COMPANY.

i would like for you to give all of us the address or phone number of 48 HOURS and 60 MINUTES SO WE CAN FLOOD THEM WITH LETTERS AND PHONE CALLS ASKING FOR THEIR HELP!!!!!!!!