Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capitol Select Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2004

• Reported By:85020 Arizona
Fairbanks Capitol Select Portfolio Services
3615 S W Temple Salt Lake, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capitol - Fairbanks Capitol Select Portfolio Services ripoff Stole our property while we were in negotiations Salt Lake Utah

I was in the middle of a confuring foreclosure. Actually sent in the full amount for the mortgage to bring it up to date. It was sent back saying nothing. I called was told they needed info from lawyer for the final dollar amount and that the property was not going to be sold while in dispute. I called back the next day. I was told to fax in request I did.

August 31 (right over the holiday) I was sent a generic letter which reached me 9/10 saying there were no arrangements made for the final amount agian I sent a letter asking how much. No response September 16 they sold our home at auction. We are now in a search for a lawyer. I really thought when the last contact was made I would get an amount in writing. Do not give these people a benefit of the doubt. I am too trusting and have paid the ultimate but not witout a fight.

Susan
85020, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capitol-Select-Portfolio-Services/Salt-Lake-Utah-84115/Fairbanks-Capitol-Fairbanks-Capitol-Select-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-Stole-our-property-109322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capitol Select Portfolio Services