Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capitol

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Apache Junction Arizona
Fairbanks Capitol
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capitol Too late for us. Ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: I'm Still Fighting Them

Although it is too late for us, having lost our home in 2004. We are helping our daughter raise her three children. We were left homeless, with bad credit and are still suffering from this.

I wish I had known about this site so that we could have gotten info on this company.

I certainly hope everyone who has filed a suit gets something in return.

Onie
Apache Junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Capitol/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Fairbanks-Capitol-Too-late-for-us-Ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-262218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Capitol

I'm Still Fighting Them

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

I too lost my home because of Fairbanks. I fought them until I was broke from attorney fees. etc. I'm still trying to get my 23 years of equity and fecover my expenses. My son suggested contacting Micheal Moore and so I wrote him begging him to look into what this company is/has gotten away with. Maybe you can write too and we can get some attention to this matter. I'm willing to try anything. Good luck and I'm so sorry you have suffered as I have. Nancy