Complaint Review: Fairbanks Captial -Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2005

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Fairbanks Captial -Select Portfolio Servicing
PO Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Captial -Select Portfolio Servicing ripoff Try to take my house, fees unexplain, ruin credit with a false report Salt Lake City Utah

I had so much trouble with my payments when I was switch over to Fairbanks by NationCredit. Even when I was in Chapter 13 the manage to pull the house out from under it with lies. That in turn try to put me into a forclosure.

But, I sold my house just to keep from forclosing. I found out Later that Select Portfolio servicing put on my credit report I had forclose on my house.

I never in my life met with a company so cold and decieving as Fairbanks. I have try my hardest to make arrangements, show proof of my payments and they refuse to commuicate. They lie and said I did not send enough money so they send the payments back.

Charge me fee that they could not explain what they are. So I actualy was force to sale trying to keep a forclosure off my record. The lies continue from Fairbanks.
Is there some one with any advise or ways of heping me please do. We got to stop this demons.

Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2005 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Captial-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Fairbanks-Captial-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-ripoff-Try-to-take-my-house-fees-unexplain-153589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Captial -Select Portfolio Servicing