Complaint Review: Fairbanks Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 18, 2006

• Reported By:waynesburg Ohio
Fairbanks Mortgage
ameriquestmortgage.com Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

Equicredit, Fairbanks Mortgage Sold my house at sherrif sale after Mortgage to another company refused payments Ripoff Canton Ohio

I took out a mortgage with Equicredit. my mortgage was sold to another company and my payments refused, the next comapny sold it to another company, by the time I found out who had my mortgage it was in forclosure and they refused all payments, the insurance that Equicredit insist I get turned out to be a fake insurance policy and my house was stripped and made unlivable, Equicredit refused to cover the damage from their own insurance the house was sold for $15,000 leaving me oweing more than $23,000.00 on the loan.... it was a scam from the start, the insurance man was the only one wo did not run I contacted the FBI in cleveland and the insurance guy Zureich Insurance went to federal prison for 2 years....I am still after Equicredit!!!!

Belinda
waynesburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Mortgage/Canton-Ohio-44703/Equicredit-Fairbanks-Mortgage-Sold-my-house-at-sherrif-sale-after-Mortgage-to-another-com-226008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks Mortgage