Complaint Review: Fairbanks, Select Portfolio Servicing

• Reported By:des moines Iowa
Fairbanks, Select Portfolio Servicing
spservicing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fairbanks, Select Portfolio Servicing ripoff Jacksonville florida

I too have been a victim of Fairbanks that's been going on now for 6 years and can't get away. They have tacked on flood insurance when my property isn't even in a flood zone. They have now gotten a release from stay from my BK 13 and are proceeding one again with foreclosure. My main complaint that nobody can explain, they have changed my payment amount based on the fact that they paid property taxes several years ago and called it and "advanced escrow. My whole contention is the whole amount of arreage was included in the bankruptcy claim and I started paying my mortgage payment according to note. They denied it. How can they continue to charge me the extra 108 they tacked on to my mortgage payment when I'm paying the whole arreage on the BK. All I want to do is get away from them but other sub-prime lenders are just lurking around the corner that don't appear any better.

Nicky
des moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2006 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairbanks-Select-Portfolio-Servicing/nationwide/Fairbanks-Select-Portfolio-Servicing-ripoff-Jacksonville-florida-183192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairbanks, Select Portfolio Servicing